Client Services Administrator
Job Title: Client Services Administrator
We are currently recruiting a Client Services Administrator to join our ever-expanding operation. It is an exciting and diverse role within a business aiming to grow and expand.
Reporting to the Head of Client Services, the successful candidates will deal with client queries, loading new business and producing both internal and external MI. Ensuring that best standard practices are maintained and that compliance and regulatory standards are met throughout the business.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a central point of contact for all clients and responding to all client queries;
- Loading all new business files (including interface files);
- Producing and distributing client update files (such as status updates, payment reports, address updates, etc.);
- Processing inbound update files (such as status updates, closure requests, address updates, etc.);
- Producing and distributing client MI in formats requested or signed off by clients;
- Producing and distributing monthly client MI packs.
- Strong communication skills and have the ability to problem solve quickly and effectively;
- Organised individual that is able to prioritise workload effectively;
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Office;
- Great written and verbal communication skills;
- Confident and ‘can-do’ approach to work;
- Strong knowledge and experience of working within the financial services industry.
In return our company can offer you the opportunity to work in a fast-paced and supportive environment. We offer a career path to applicants who are enthusiastic with a positive attitude.
If you are interested in the role please email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com. Suitable candidates will be invited to attend an interview with the hiring manager.