Client Services Manager
Job Title: Client Services Manager
Full/Part Time: Full Time
The Zinc Group are an award winning financial services company. We are currently recruiting a Client Services Manager to join our ever-expanding operation.
Reporting to the Head of Client Services, the main role and responsibilities of our Client Services Manager includes:
- Communicating with the client to understand and address reported issues, either through direct action or interfacing with the relevant departments;
- Maintaining an understanding of allocated clients’ briefs and requirements, and ensuring that these are kept accurate and up to date;
- Ensure workloads are actively prioritised, allocated and managed for timely completion;
- Build strong and effective relationships with the other departments working collaboratively to deliver client requirements;
- Ensuring that all reported issues are accurately logged, investigated, resolved and followed up with the client;
- Monitoring service quality for allocated clients by carrying out routine checks as required;
- Proactively contacting the necessary allocated clients in the event of known service issues;
- Arranging and attending face to face service meetings with allocated Clients, working closely the relevant Account Consultant to build and maintain strong Client relationships;
- Drive a Continuous Improvement identifying opportunities to improve our service to the client;
- Supporting Head of Clients Services with audit and performance meetings;
- Providing cover when Head of Department is away on annual leave.
Essential skills and experience includes:
- Demonstrable record of providing excellent proactive Account/Client Services Management;
- Committed, enthusiastic, positive, resourceful and resilient;
- High standard of personal motivation and initiative;
- Proven approach of flexibility and a lead by example attitude;
- Ability to organise and prioritise, balancing multiple projects whilst meeting all deadlines;
- Strong understanding of client satisfaction metrics and drivers;
- An understanding of the regulatory frameworks and compliance requirements associated with financial services, utilities and telecoms;
- Adequate business knowledge and understanding of customer needs to successfully manage and grow customer relationships;
- Past working experience in a relevant role in a relevant market;
- A role model leading by example in demonstrating the required behaviours;
- Demonstrable experience of working proactively and positively in partnership with internal stakeholders to drive strong performance;
- Self-motivated and result-oriented;
- Must be able to work independently and exercise good judgment with limited direction;
- Excellent communication skills: the ability to understand and communicate difficult messages in a clear, positive and constructive manner;
- Ability to respond positively to working within a pressurised environment.
In return our company can offer you the opportunity to work in a fast-paced and supportive environment.
If you are interested in the role please send your up to date CV to email@example.com.