Company: The Zinc Group Limited
Job Title: Dialler Manager
Location: Glasgow or Stratford Upon Avon
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Salary & Benefits: Competitive Salary dependent upon experience
The Zinc Group are an award-winning financial services company. We are currently recruiting Customer Account Managers to join an ever-expanding operation.
The main role and responsibilities of our Dialler Manager include:
- Oversight of both MaxContact and Elspeth diallers;
- Checking and advising Operations of Daily/Weekly Volumes on campaigns/lists;
- Scheduling of campaigns and lists in agreement with Operations;
- Ensuring refreshes of lists where required;
- Pausing of lists where inbound volumes are high and calls in queue;
- Setting up ad-hoc campaigns as required by Operations ensuring no crossover with standard campaigns;
- Ensuring compliance with Ofcom regulations on dropped and silent calls;
- Sending out productivity reports throughout the day as required by Operations;
- Highlighting of productivity issues within teams to Operations;
- E-mails of calls required by Operations to listen to for PIP’s etc.;
- Overseeing switch of numbers to manual phones if either dialler is down;
- Preparing manual lists based on campaigns if either dialler down;
- Checking that campaigns are picking up all relevant accounts to call per list criteria.
In return, our company can offer you the opportunity to work in a fast-paced and supportive environment. We offer the opportunity for a career path to applicants who are enthusiastic with a positive attitude.
If you are interested in the role please send your up to date CV to email@example.com.