Job Title: Financial Controller
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Salary & Benefits: Circa £30,000.00 per annum, dependent upon experience
The Zinc Group are an award winning financial services company. We are currently recruiting a Financial Controller to join an ever-expanding operation. It is an exciting and diverse role within a business aiming to grow and expand.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the successful candidate will work to ensure that financial and other reporting systems are maintained to ensure that best practice standards are followed. You will ensure efficient day-to-day operation of the business accounts.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that Financial and other reporting systems are maintained to the standards required by the Zinc Group;
- Manage Cash Position daily and ensure creditor’s terms are met;
- Produce monthly, weekly and daily client reports as required;
- Compile and submit returns to HMRC as required;
- Provide a framework to manage all aspects of financial reporting. Including but not exclusive to Sales, P&L, Balance Sheet, VAT;
- Ensure the confidentiality and security of all financial and employee files;
- Undertake and deliver financial and business processes;
- Working flexibly with other team members;
- Interacting with suppliers to resolve any invoice queries;
- Manage a controlled process of invoice receiving;
- Maintain a filing system for all financial documents.
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy at all times;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and keep to timescales;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and other computer programmes, including the ability to operate computerised accounting and spreadsheets;
- Experience in the use of QuickBooks is desirable;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Good organisational skills;
- Strong analytical skills and ability to problem solve;
- Ability to work well within a team.
In return we can offer you the opportunity to work in a fast-paced and engaging environment that seeks to support all employees at each stage of their career.
If you are interested in the role please send your CV to email@example.com.