Company: The Zinc Group Limited
Job Title: Training Officer
The Zinc Group are an award winning financial services company. We are currently recruiting a Training Officer to join an ever-expanding operation.
The main role and responsibilities of our Training Officers includes:
- To identify the training needs of the organisation and fill the gaps with a range of training courses and activities on an ongoing basis, with the best interests of the company and employees in mind;
- Complete induction training for new employees;
- Update training courses in line with industry guidance and regulatory changes;
- Carry out annual refresher training;
- Maintain a log of all training attended and completed by all staff;
- Ensure that all staff have received the required training;
- Using the results of the Quality Assurance department as proof of learning evidence and provide re-training when required;
- Carry out an annual TNA considering business needs, Customer Account Manager performance and changes in industry;
- Arrange re-training and refresher training for staff members when required;
- Deliver new training courses to meet business demand and industry and regulatory changes;
- Maintain training resources on the intranet, ensuring that information is up to date and accurate;
- Understanding of FCA principles and CONC regulations;
- Co-ordinate with the Training Manager to ensure activities and resources are used effectively across all branches;
In return our company can offer you the opportunity to work in a fast-paced and supportive environment. We offer a career path to applicants who are enthusiastic with a positive attitude.
If you are interested in the role please send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.